Friday, May 25, 2007

DID mONICA gOODLING INTEND TO USE A POLITICAL LITMUS TEST IN HIRING ?

mONICA gOODLING SAYS"''I may have gone too far, and I may have taken inappropriate political considerations into account on some occasions,'' Goodling said. ''And I regret those mistakes.'' (FELONIES FOR NEOCONS ARE NOW CALLED MISTAKES?)

Rep. Bobby Scott, D-Va., hammered gOODLING on her decisions to hire prosecutors who favored Republicans.

''Do you believe they were illegal or legal?'' Scott asked.

''I don't believe I intended to commit a crime,'' Goodling, a lawyer, answered.

(SHE HAD TO KNOW IT WAS A CRIME,AND SHE LOOKED INTO THEIR POLITICAL HISTORY,NOT JUST ASKED A FEW SLIP OF THE TONGUE POLITICAL QUESTIONS AS SHE TRIES TO HAVE US BELIEVE.
DOING RESEARCH INTO THEIR POLITICS SHOWS INTENT. SO THIS IS A LIE WICH IS ANOTHER CRIME SHE'S COMMITTED AND WHICH VIOLATES HER IMMUNITY AGREEMENT)

''Did you break the law? Is it against the law to take those considerations into account?'' Scott said.

''I believe I crossed the line, but I didn't mean to,'' she responded.(ONCE AGAIN DOING RESEARCH PROVES SHE HAD INTENTION.)

No comments: