Thursday, December 13, 2007

All you can do is laugh at bush and his Press Secretaries


They've tried to get
some kind of response
to the Plame affair
but the bush cabal will have none of it.

Dr. Seuss would have a field day.....
"You will not get the truth from us !
Not in a white house, In jail, in Congress!
We will spread lies, like E-mail spam!
You will not get the truth from us, Sam I Am!"

Reporters tried again Monday, and White House press secretary Dana Perino said she would check. At the press “gaggle” yesterday, Perino was asked if she had “had a chance to talk with the president about the Scooter Libby case.”

“I have not,” she said, “but I did talk to our counsel’s office because I forgot that there is a civil case that is pending on this issue. I did forget. The Wilsons have filed a case in civil court, it was dismissed, and they are on appeal.”


If you've enjoyed this post please subscribe
title="Subscribe to my feed" type="application/
rss+xml">
Subscribe now in a reader

No comments: